Interactive Website

 http://species-in-pieces.com/

    Brain James created this interactive website using shapes to form images of certain species. Not just random species but endangered ones. These animal images are forming together by 30 pieces of shards/shapes which transition to each animal. There are also video content, typed information, and statistics about each endangered animal. As I was playing around with this website I found myself clicking through each image just memorized by the flow of the shards creating each image. I love how there are different buttons or icons you can push and it pulls up more information about that endangered animal. I found one thing really cool and that was the opportunity to be able to download desktop wallpapers and you can print out posters of each animal. I think this is a great way to show how important it is to help these endangered animals by showing you in a different/more interesting way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interdisciplinary Interaction Design PDF