In Process p5 Sketch




I want to add more animated elements to this. I have a couple ideas but I would like some input on what I could do. One of my ideas is animating the circles maybe by making them move or having them go from smaller to bigger. I added an image of a page out of my favorite book because my name is the main character which I think is really cool. 


let img;
function preload(){
img = loadImage("assets/book.jpg");
}
function setup() {
  createCanvas(1280, 720);
  noStroke()
  stroke(12)
}

function draw() {
    image(img,0,0);
  background(0,50);

  for(let y= 0; y <= height; y += 40)
    {
      for(let x=0; x<=width; x += 40)
       {
        fill(0,99,218);
        stroke(255);
        ellipse(x,y,10,10);
        }

}
   /*
    stroke(255,0,0);
  line(mouseX,0,mouseX,height);//gray line
    stroke(0,255,0);
  let mx=mouseX/2+60;
  line(mx,0,mx,height);//black line
  */
}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interdisciplinary Interaction Design PDF