Assignment 3 Critique

The feedback I got from my classmates was very helpful to me. The first thing I am going to fix is the yellow circle that moves across the screen so that it moves back and forth instead of one time across. Another thing I want to add is when you click on a button I want some of the circles to change colors and to do that I will copy what I have already for the circles but then change some colors. So when you click the button it will appear. My classmates also suggested that I put my own text/writing in instead of an image of a book. With that image I also have to change the size to fit the whole canvas so there are no edges. I enjoyed this project and learning what I can do with another way of using code. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interdisciplinary Interaction Design PDF