Interdisciplinary Interaction Design PDF

 While reading this pdf it gave me a lot of information even though it was simple and straight to the point. It does a good job getting its point across and by adding images to connect what they are saying to you. I thought the page about Faux Choice was interesting to me because this relates to our Assignment 2. I have never heard of this term before and now it makes sense while doing this in one of our projects. I like to do something that involves teaching me as well because I am a very visual learner. With this article it is connecting the dots for me because of learning what these mean/are in past assignments were very helpful. Hicks Law makes to most sense to me. It is saying that the more choices you have the more time it will take to process a decision. If there are lots and lots of choices then the brain will get overwhelmed and you will most likely stop whatever it is you are doing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog